Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow!

It decided to snow here! Here's the view from my dorm:




Here's a snowman before lame people knocked it down T.T:


Same field later in the day:


Even later:


This bridge was covered in ice, so you could slide the whole way over if you, uh, got enough momentum to start off with >.>


Yay snow! I walked home from the library a bit ago with my headphones on to warm up my ears; the snow looked really cool in the dark. And it's so quiet, too.

P.S.: Walking to get a cheeseburger at 1:45 A.M., with no one outside except you (hehe I can skip without people looking at me awkwardly), is definitely the greatest exemplification of why college is pro. Of course, the burger place was full. I wasn't the only one with such a great idea, evidently.

EDIT: Yea so I'm basically never posting pictures again, or at least making Luke take them for me. The contrast in quality is too embarrassing. >.>

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness the snow was so pretty here too. It started snowing while I was still in the suburbs of Boston, so I got to see all the trees and we had a snowball fight on the streets of Peter's pretty neighborhood. And then we came back to campus and the Yard was so pretty. @_@ Yay snow. But now it has mostly melted. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww- i wish there were snow here!...actually not really. That'd mean that it was really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =DDDD I LIKE THE NIGHT PICS

    Eric, you flatter me X 1000. Your pictures are attractive too, silly. POST MORE PICTURES OR ELSE.

    Seriously, for every good looking picture I take, I take 20 others that are absolutely hideous.

    ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. why is there more snow in Charlottesville than Pittsburgh ...

    ReplyDelete